Coconut oil is one of the most popular health foods today, as more and more people are discovering the health boosting benefits coconut oil offers.
And the fact that it can be used in so many ways makes it perfect to include in your diet.
Just some of the benefits you’re going to enjoy with coconut oil:
• It is a medium chain triglyceride, which makes it ideal for providing a fast acting source of energy that also helps to boost your metabolic rate by up to 15% when you consume it.
• May help to lower inflammation in the body, therefore reducing your risk of many chronic diseases such as arthritis, heart disease and Alzheimer’s
• It is an antibacterial and an antiviral, meaning it may help prevent you from catching the common cold and flu
• Helps to boost your immune system
• Will help to ward off hunger when consumed thanks to the fact it stabilizes blood glucose levels
• Can help reduce your chances of developing type 2 diabetes
It’s clear… there is much to gain from including coconut oil in your food plan. Just remember that it is very calorie dense so make sure to use sparingly.