I’m sure you’ve heard of Apple Cider Vinegar… but is it really healthy?
The short and long answer is a huge YES!
Some of the powerful health benefits of ACV:
- Helps to regulate blood glucose levels, especially when taken before a carbohydrate rich meal. This may result in less total fat gain and improve overall weight loss
- It may help to improve satiety, meaning you’ll consume fewer calories at each meal you eat
- Helps to decrease total cholesterol levels, reducing your risk of heart attack and stroke
- Enhances skin health by reducing harmful strains of bacteria that can lead to acne
- Lowers blood pressure levels
- May help to reduce the chances of developing acid reflux after eating certain meals that would normally set you off.
- Can help to boost your gut health, fostering the development of healthy good bacteria (probiotics)
As you can see, there are many great reasons to use apple cider vinegar. Mix a tablespoon with a glass of water and drink it down before one or two of your meals each day to reap these benefits.