Guacamole is maybe the healthiest dip ever devised! An excellent avocado based dip that is used often with chips, however, it can also be used in a wide variety of ways including everything from placing it on a sandwich to serving it alongside a grilled chicken breast.
Some of the key benefits that you’ll receive include:
- Improved hair, skin, and nail health thanks to the vitamin E that guacamole provides
- 20% of your total daily folate intake
- Rich in vitamin C, B5, B6, E, and K
- Good source of dietary fiber so excellent for stabilizing blood glucose levels
- High in healthy fats, which may help lower cholesterol levels
- Lower sodium food
- Rich source of potassium, which will help out with intense exercise
- Decreased inflammation in the body thanks to the monounsaturated fat included in the avocado
- Improved eye health thanks to the two compounds called lutein and zeaxanthin
- Potentially decreased risk of cancer thanks to the antioxidants found in the avocado
- Reduced incidence of arthritis symptoms
All in all, this is one of the rare dips that you definitely want in your diet as it can liven up your foods in a healthy way.